Buy the Complete deFaced
Way Cool Font Collection
for the Low, Low Price
of only $99.95!
Instructions & Advice:
- Rollover images for reverse font sample.
- Click for bigger example and anecdotal comments in a new
- Use the ADD TO CART button to purchase registered
versions and/or pay your shareware fees or just give me money,
you will be rewarded.
- Download freeware & shareware versions
in the right column.
and now for the fonts:
All samples below at 30pt
What you get when you pay the purchase/shareware registration
- Official deFaced fonts license to use your font any way you see fit besides
- Pretty complete character set and permission to ask me to make a character
you need that might be missing.
- Peace of mind knowing you did the right thing by paying someone for their
artistic creations and hard work instead of just taking it without giving anything
- The latest and most polished version of the font or family, plus any alternate
versions I might have laying around.
- Many of the registered versions have kerning pairs and other advanced stuff
that takes a lot of time and work to get right. (The free ones or shareware
versions you got here or somewhere on the web are mostly just the first version
straight from the scanner or tablet and may not even have all the characters
- An email from me once your payment is approved through PayPal with a zip
file attached containing the fonts you purchased and maybe a surprise.
What do I mean by Shareware and Freeware?
- Shareware means I'm sharing the
font with you so you can enjoy it and use it as much as you like until you feel
moved to share some of your money or other compensation with me. You really
should feel so moved if you use the font in any way that earns you some money.
See above for what I will then do for you.
- Freeware means you can have the
font for free and use it however you like, without any guilt trips, but you
can still give me money if you want and I'll give you a newer better version
of the font if I have one.
- You will be able to tell which is which by the download file name in your
status bar. If it has SW, its a shareware font, if it has FW, its a freeware
font. Further information is in the accompanying text file.
Credit where credit is due department.
Thanks, muchas gracias, danke schöen, etc., to the
- Kevin Brown, a really cool Australian guy, couldn't afford to pay all the
shareware fees, but he loved my fonts so much, he made all the Mac versions.
I suspect an advanced case of fontaholicism, but an awesome and daunting task
- Jason DiProperzio of NuNet,
Inc. a national ISP who hired me to design and maintain their site and some
of their hosting clients' sites, thereby providing me with an income (however,
meager :) doing what I love and also lets me host my sites for free.
- Chris Pirillo of Lockergnome
who featured my first online font,
DingleBerries, in his newsletter,
way back when he still listed fonts, generating over 8000 hits in 24 hours and
made it world famous.
- Steve Young of Fontface.com
who featured many of my fonts as a Font of the Day in the early years, putting
me on the map significantly.
- Everyone that has emailed me
to tell me they loved a font and thank me for it. You are awesome.
- Everyone that has sent me some money or other compensation. You are awesome.
- All the online sites that have linked to me or offered any of my fonts for
download with the accompanying text file intact.
Back to the top
All fonts & designs
copyright © 2015 by Stanley Roland Frantz,
Synergistic Designs. All rights reserved.